Baird Creek photos, trail maps and access points can now be viewed on a NEW iPhone App thanks to Francis Eanes, grad student at UW-Madison! The new interactive GeoTools App is only available on the iphone.
Check it out at: http://maps.aqua.wisc.edu/geotools/surfer/
- Click on Green Bay Place
- Drop-down menu under TOPICS include Baird Creek trail map, areas of ecological interest, vistas, etc.
- Click on the App Store icon on your phone’s main screen
- Go the “search” tab
- Enter “WI Geotools Explorer” into the search bar
- We’re the first “hit” that comes up. Click to download (it’s free!)
- Once it’s dowloaded, the app will appear on your phone’s screen under the name “SpatialNarratives”