Job and Internship Opportunities
Invasive Species Internship – 2021
The Baird Creek Preservation Foundation (BCPF) seeks two paid seasonal interns (approximately 40 hours per week for 10-12 weeks), starting May 2021, to assist Foundation staff and board members in native plant restoration and invasive species management within the Greenway. Please note that this is a paid summer hire/internship. Salary is $10.00 per hour.
Specific Intern Tasks can include:
- Removal of Invasive Plants
- Assisting in coordinating/organizing volunteers
- Identifying and cataloguing invasive plant areas
- Planting native plant species
- Tree maintenance
- Other tasks as assigned
- Interns may be asked to work with ArcGIS
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include how this internship will be beneficial to your career plans and mark submissions as Invasive Intern 2021. Thank you!